Brisbane North Region
Don’t just work in the Industry, experience it with Simply Caring Australia.
We are currently looking for compassionate, caring and dependable people whom are wanting to make a difference by providing in-home, non-medical care to the elderly.
If you are looking to change lives and take your career to another level then this could be the perfect position for you.
About Simply Caring Australia:
Our mission is to ensure a better quality of life for our elderly clients and their families by providing dependable and affordable care. We are committed to providing exceptional home care services and offer a personal touch that enriches the lives of those for whom we care.
Our caring ,reliable service makes it possible for the elderly to maintain as much independence as possible, by providing in-home assistance and companionship. We pride ourselves on matching our highly qualified, compassionate caregivers to fit the personality, interests, and sense of humour of our clients. In this way, we lift the spirits not only of seniors, but also their families.
- Have a genuine interest and respect for the unique personalities, history and values of our clients
- Possess a compassionate, empathetic and caring nature
- Have excellent communication and time management skills
- Be self-motivated, have a positive work ethic and be client-focused whilst working independently in clients’ homes
- Display a positive attitude, be consistently reliable, honest at all times, adhere to safe work practices and understand and work within professional boundaries.
About the role:
Our services are tailored to suit the needs of our clients and may include the following:
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Domestic Assistance
- In-Home Respite
- Meal Preparation
- Dementia Care
- Social Support, including Shopping Assist and Outings
What you’ll need:
- Certificate III or IV in Individual Support,(Aged Care, Home and Community Care, Disability)
- Hold a current Drivers License
- Have a clean Driving record
- A registered and reliable car with CTP Insurance
- Hold a current Police Check
If this sounds like you and you have what it takes?. Please complete our Employment Application Form and attach your Cover Letter and Resume and tell us why you would love to Work With Us,
Morayfield - Reference 005
Caboolture - Reference 006
Burpengary - Reference 007
If you have any further queries please contact our People and Culture Officer on 07 5527 8011 or email email@example.com
We are also an equal opportunity employer, who embraces diversity and inclusion in the workplace.