Why become a part of our team?
The role of a Caregiver plays a pivotal part in society for our elderly people. It can start in the home where you would help our clients with daily activities, such as bathing and bathroom functions, meal preparations, feeding, grooming and general work within the home. Caregivers help clients make and keep appointments with doctors, provide or arrange transportation and serve as a companion for their clients.
Our strength lies in people. Every day our dedicated staff support care and wellbeing services.
Our career opportunities provide an excellent environment for career growth, no matter your area of expertise. When you join Simply Caring Australia know that we will commit to taking your Career to another level. From support services like corporate communication, HR and Finance, through to care roles.
With so many of our team on the road every day, we have created a mobile online application that you can download and use on a day to day basis to help you stay on track and work at ease.
At Simply Caring Australia we believe that if we strive to be better we can achieve anything. We have developed and aligned our business and services with 5 Core Principals, and they are;
- Professionalism - to show knowledge, skills, abilities and perception that together we can work on.
- Consistency - to show commitment to your professional growth and client needs.
- Integrity - the quality of being honest and having strong moral principals.
- Compassion - to show kindness, care and the willingness to help others.
- Quality Training - to show how to investigate procedures used to care for another.
We encourage Diversity and Inclusiveness in the workplace and believe if you become a part of our team you will not be disappointed.