CÜRA’s in-house social worker, Denise, provides support to our customers in several ways including:
- Counselling and emotional support
- Assistance dealing with grief and loss
- Advocacy help with Centrelink and other government services
- Information about accommodation including aged care and retirement living
- Future planning including enduring power of attorney, wills, and advanced health directives
- Support for carers
- Help accessing other services and agencies when you need further assistance
If you’d like to chat with Denise, let your CÜRA staff know or phone the office on 5527 8011 to make an appointment.
Denise is available Monday to Thursday and can meet with you at our Wellness Centre (1 Dominions Road Ashmore) or at your home.
Contact us for more information