National Disability Insurance Scheme
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) can change people's lives by connecting them with the right support. We help people with disability and their families to understand, access, navigate and get the most out of the NDIS so they can feel supported and connected in their communities. Our team has a lot of experience working with multicultural people and can help connect you with culturally sensitive service providers who speak your language or use translators.
We can help with:
- Information and education on disability and the NDIS
- NDIS access requests and supporting evidence
- Understanding what funds and services are available
- Finding service providers, negotiating prices and developing service agreements
- Linking to services including housing, education, transport, health, and more
- Accompanying to GPs and other health professionals
- Preparing for and attending NDIS planning and review meetings
Our experienced and friendly team of NDIS Community Connectors and Support Coordinators can help you get the right support for your unique needs.
Contact the CÜRA NDIS Team
Please note we only offer NDIS support services on the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.
Translated NDIS Flyers
|Gold Coast||Sunshine Coast|
The NDIS Community Connectors program is an intiative of the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) to improve access to the NDIS. CÜRA is delivering the program as a subcontractor for the Federation of Ethnic Communities' Councils of Australia (FECCA).