CÜRA offers a wide range of community support services across South East Queensland and Northern NSW to make life better for our customers. These are just some of the services we offer. We work with you to tailor our services to meet your unique needs. Just ask us!
- We provide Home Care Packages, Commonwealth Home Support Programme, Private Services across South East Queensland and Northern NSW, including Brisbane and surrounding areas, Gold Coast, Logan River, Moreton, Caboolture, North Lakes, Sunshine Coast, and Tweed Shire.
- We have dedicated NDIS Community Connectors in the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast who assist multicultural people with disabilities to understand, access and use the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
- We have NDIS Support Coordinators and on the Gold Coast who support NDIS participants to get the most out of their funding by connecting with appropriate service providers.
- We have Community Pathway Connectors on the Gold Coast who support individuals who are going through a difficult time emotionally to connect with support services.
Below is a more detailed breakdown of the services we provide through our Home Care Package and CHSP programs.
We can give you a hand with personal activities if you need some extra support including:
- Bathing & showering
- Dressing & undressing
We can help out around your home to keep things clean and tidy including:
- Home maintenance
- Household tasks
Transport & Errands
We can give you a ride to and from your home to assit with errands like:
- Doctors visits
- Social outings
Health & Wellbeing
We can help you stay active and healthy in your home and community, and arrange additional supports including:
- Exercise classes
- Nursing consultations
- Social workers
- Referrals to other service providers
Social Support & Activities
We're happy to spend time with you for social visits and share in your interests including:
- Having a cup of tea
- Playing a game
- Listening to music
- Creating art
- Group outings
- Other activities
We also have our Wellness Centre on the Gold Coast for socialising, meals and activities during the week.
It's healthy for you and your carer to have a break once in a while. Respite care gives you both some time and space to do things independently and refresh.