Why Work With Us?
The CÜRA Difference
Working for CÜRA will give you the opportunity to build a meaningful career in a growing industry. Our goal is to make life better for our customers by providing high quality, customised support that helps them live healthy and independent lives. We are expanding our team across South East Queensland and Northern New South Wales and would love more qualified, dedicated and compassionate individuals to join us.
- Wonderful People: Work with people who genuinely love what they do! 89% of our staff believe we are truly a great place to work and 99% of our clients would recommend us. (Based on 2020 Employee and Customer Engagement Surveys)
- 24/7 Support: Enjoy the support of our dedicated team behind you at all times and access our Employee Assistance Program for additional support.
- Flexible Working Conditions: Experience an understanding and supportive work environment.
- Paid KMs & Travel Time: Get paid for your Kilometres and travel t ime for any customer visits and work-related activities.
- Salary Packaging: Use some of your salary to pay for everyday expenses before income tax is calculated, so you can pay less tax and have more money to spend.
- Training & Development: Take advantage of regular opportunities for training and support your career development goals.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Work with an incredibly culturally diverse team; 65% of our staff were born outside of Australia and collectively we speak over 35 different languages.
- Strong Values: Take pride in working for a multicultural organisation that values Unity, Compassion, Integrity, Respect and Joie de Vivre (Joy of Life).