Home Care Worker
Experience and develop a meaningful Career with CÜRA Community Services, we value cultural diversity and encourage a harmonious workplace.
Our personal and quality services customized to our customers, is what we pride ourselves on.
We are looking always looking for compassionate individuals that want to make a difference by providing in-home, non-medical care to the elderly.
- Have a genuine interest and respect for the unique personalities, history and values of our clients
- Possess a compassionate, empathetic and caring nature
- Have excellent communication and time management skills
- Be self-motivated, have a positive work ethic and be client-focused whilst working independently in clients’ homes
- Display a positive attitude, be consistently reliable, honest at all times, adhere to safe work practices and understand and work within professional boundaries.
About the role:
Our services are tailored to suit the needs of our clients and may include the following:
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Domestic Assistance
- In-Home Respite
- Meal Preparation
- Dementia Care
- Social Support, including Shopping Assist and Outings
What you’ll need:
- Certificate III or IV in Individual Support,(Aged Care, Home and Community Care, Disability)
- Hold a current Drivers License
- Have a clean Driving record
- A registered and reliable car with CTP Insurance
- Hold a current Police Check
If this sounds like you and you have what it takes? Please complete our Employment Application Form and upload your Cover Letter and Resume and tell us why you would love to Work with Us,
If you have any further queries, please contact our People and Culture Officer on 07 5527 8011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org