Established in 1983 as a key service provider to the increasing migrant, refugee and new international arrivals population of the Gold Coast, the Multicultural Communities Council Gold Coast Ltd (MCCGC) is the peak regional organisation serving the needs of multicultural residents through its Community Development team, CÜRA and Simply Caring Australia branches.
With more than 30 years’ experience, MCCGC is well known and regarded for its role in helping people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds connect with the local community and have equal access to appropriate health and well-being services.
Our organisation is committed to delivering the highest standard of excellence in customer service which is a signature component of our organisation.
We provide services to mainstream and CALD communities across the Aged, Disability and Community service sectors.
MCCGC’s organisational objectives include:
- Supporting a socially inclusive community
- Ensuring non-discriminatory services to all members of the community
- Ensuring culturally inclusive and participatory programs, activities, services and policies are offered to all
- Supporting a high quality of life and independence to all people within our community
- Committing and advocating for social justice